Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yuki Now Knows This is Her Forever Home

I got up this morning and Nice Mister took us to a place called the back yard. I was shocked and almost had a heart attack. I saw this BIG and I mean REALLY BIG bowl of water and I said, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, this had better not be where I get a bath!!!!!!!" Did I tell you, I hate baths?

Nice Mister told me that when it gets warmer, we will go swimming. What's that? But if it has to do with this bowl of water, FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Water is for drinking and nothing else. I am gonna go hide when they come looking for me.

They took me for a car ride. Did I tell you I hate car rides? Mizu likes them but then hey what does he know? Cars scare me I don't know why. Nice Mister and Nice Lady pet me and talk to me while we go somewhere. Then we go home and I so excited we are home but scared to jump out. Sometimes Nice Mister carries me, but says sometimes, "Boy Yuki, we gotta a cutback on the food." No way, he better not or I will go on strike!!!!! Whatever a strike is. I hope car rides don't happen very often. I don't like them, did I tell you that?

When I woke up today, I realized like Mizu that this is our forever home. I was sooooo happy. I lived someplace before, but I went back to my foster mom. I don't know why they gave me back but I thought I was unlovable. But since I came here I only get love and hugs. I guess I know what my foster mom said when she said have a good life. I know they love me. Everyone who comes here loves me.

The only sad thing I can think of was that I never met my mom. When she was giving birth to all of us, she was very sick, but she did not die. However, she could not take care of us as she was real sick so they took us all away and fed us by hand by my foster mom. I think of her sometimes and hope she is ok. I look out the window and hear a dog bark and wonder if that is her coming for a visit. I want to tell her that me and Mizu are OK and this house loves us. She would be proud of how grown up we have gotten and how good we play and how good we have it at our forever home.

I think Nice Mister knows what I am thinking since he comes over and pets me and hugs and says, "Your life here will be good. On that you have my promise. No one will ever hurt or abuse you ever. I will always be here to protect you."

I know my forever home is good place to be. They will take care of us forever.

I can sleep now knowing it is ok and no one will ever send me back.

Night World...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home