Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mizu 's adventures

Boy since I have been staying with Nice Mister and Nice Lady, they really treat me good. I get 2 square meals a day. I get brushed and I get all these neat new toys all mine. That's different than when I was with my foster mom since there was like 10 of us to share toys. I was the smallest of the bunch, so I never got the one I wanted. Now I get my very own!!!!!!!

Nice Mister has some odd behavior. He puts me on the leash thing (I got used to it) and takes me outside and says, "Ok Mizu, potty. Come on boy." And then he stands there watching me. Some people should respect my privacy. I think he wants me to do something, but don't know what. But this happened after I got excited this mornng to get out and wet the floor. Nice Mister shook his head and said, "Ok dude, looks like you need some lesson." I thought, "What lessons? I am the complete package. Come on look at me, who wouldn't want this?? Huh??"

I got to sleep with only my sis, Yuki. That is way better than 9 other dogs who are in various states of snoring and sleeping not to mention some who have really bad breath.

One time, Nice Mister was not there. Nice Lady said he went on a biz trip, whatever that is. But it was cool, we got to sleep with Nice Lady on the floor with warm blankets. I woke up cause the floor is not so soft so I looked around in the dark and saw this thing that looked nice and soft and warm so I hopped up and curled up and went to sleep. It was warm and comfy. Not to mention it was all to myself. I never had that when I was with my other brothers and sisters. Nice Lady woke up and frantically looked around but then saw me on the fluffy thing. She said, "Mizu, how did you know a sofa is comfortable?" She took me down and I slept with her the rest of the night. She told Nice Mister about that and he said, "I can see we have a comfort kind of guy." What's comfort? If it means warm soft and nice, then you betcha I am.

Of course as I said Nice Mister has some weird ideas. See what he stuck on my head? He thought it was cute.


I have a different idea about that.

I did do some neat things.

As you know, I have lots of love to give away and every chance I get I give it away especially to Nice Master and Nice Lady since they take care of me and sis. One of my ways is to snuggle up close my way. My way is curl up between their legs if they are sitting on the floor. Sometimes they don't know I want to give love so I have pry apart their legs. It is so warm and cozy I think I get more love than what I give to them. They just pet me and scratch my sweet spot.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The next thing I found was this neat place for me to chew my toys. Nice Master calls it a hose, whatever that is. It is all curled up and when I was small dude, I could curl in there, even sleep in there. Now I am full grown and got better looking, I don't fit as well but close enough. I enjoy it on a hot day in Southern California.

I also have one good one that doesn't work so I need to work on it. I have the best pitiful look you ever saw and never has it failed me until I came to live here. Nice Mister and Nice Lady just look at me and laugh. Ok time to concentrate on that for next time. One of my best assets besides zoomies is the pitiful look. I have gotten so many treats that way. I should win an Academy Award. But Nice Mister is a tough nut to crack. I almost think he has dealt with dogs like me before. But then I say, "Naw, how could that be? Look at this, this is a one-of-a-kind.They broke the mold and burn the plans after me. Gotta be my technique. Gotta to work on that when I am alone..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home