Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hi I Am Yuki

Hello Everyone,

My name is Yuki (pronounced You - Key). Sometimes they call me the Yuk (YOUK). As you can tell I am drop dead gorgeous.

You met my brother Mizu. He is an alright guy for a brother. I have to admit when he not around I do miss him, but I never let him know since his head is already swollen enough.



I came to live with Nice Mister and Nice Lady when my brother did. My foster mom, Adrienne gave us bath that day. Boy do I hate baths.

They were really nice to me but they put this thing called a collar on my neck and Mizu too. Boy that thing was itchy, I could not scratch enough. Then they put this things on us called a leash. It looked really scary so me and Mizu froze so nothing bad could happen. Nice Mister and Nice Lady laughed at us. They said, "Wow, we have 2 frozen statues!!"

My foster mom told me I was the second largest female. I looked at myself and said, "I don't look so big." The biggest one went to live with Nice Lady's niece. What's a niece? I gotta remember to ask Nice Lady what a niece is. I do remember the big female too. She was a pain. She was always pawing us and wanting to play even when we was sleeping after running around all day. Boy, she was pesky. Then she went to go live at another place and I thought, "Ahhhh, finally, I am numero uno!" What happens? I go to live at a new place. Boy, I tell you no justice in this world. I never got to enjoy me being number one. Bummers.............................. Not to mention, I had to take a bath... did I tell you I hate baths?

Anyway, I am sizing up Nice Mister and Nice Lady. I gotta see what we have here. Nice Lady asks Nice Mister, "What do dogs like?" Hmmm, what's a dog? Anyway, Nice Mister lays me on my side and tells Nice Lady, "Every dog I ever owned loved a belly scratch." He starts to scratch me on my belly. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what I deserve............................ Just keep rubbing. You can rub all night if you want to........................ I was feeling sooooooooooooooooo good............... I think I am going to like it here.

Then they have me go up stairs and I am the top when I see my brother down at the bottom. I bark at him to come up but he doesn't know how so Nice Mister carries him up. We go to where Nice Lady says we will sleep tonight. It is this plastic box with blankets and pillows inside. Wow.......... this is ok in my book. It has been a very stressful day for me (especially the bath, did I tell you I hate baths?) so I am off to bed... Night world, see ya tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home