Friday, March 18, 2011

Hello World

Hi World,

I am Mizu (pronounced Me-Zoo) or as some call me the Meez. I am a handsome little devil even if I do say so myself.


I came to live with Nice Mister and  Nice Lady October 31, 2003. I got taken there by my foster mom Adrienne. I do not know my real mom since she was sick when she had me and my sister Yuki and all my other brothers and sisters. So my foster mom Adrienne took care of us and gave us lots of love and gave us food using something called a bottle. But My foster mom did tell us she is ok, but too sick to see us. Maybe one day I will so I can love her and she will be proud of me.

Then one day Adrienne told us we were going to new place to visit and these nice people will take care of us. So she drove over to this building in our crate and we met Nice Mister and Nice Lady. They played with us and petted us while Adrienne said things to them like we was not broken. I looked at me and Yuki and said of course, we is not broken. Nice Mister and Nice Lady seemed to understand and smiled at me. Then my foster mom petted us and smiled with a tear in her eye and said, "You two have a good life." I don't know what that means since I didn't know we were staying.

Then Nice Mister put this thing on my neck. Nice Mister called it a collar and they put this line on called a leash. Boy that collar thing was itchy. I had to scratch but the leash thing, me and sis never saw it before so we froze like statues since neither of us knew what to do....

At that point, I was so scared since I did not know what will happen to me. I started shaking and didn't move. Nice Mister said to me in a calm voice, "It's ok Mizu, this is your new home so you don't need to be scared." Then he scratched me on my belly and head. It felt good. Nice Mister sure knows my weak spot... Then it dawned on me, "Who is Mizu?" My name is Old Man. At least that is what my foster mom called me since she said I was so cute with all my wrinkles. My foster mom obviously knows what a handsome dog looks like.

I calmed down after I realized that my sister was staying with me. That was good since I get scared alone. But they called her Yuki and I knew her as Sugar. My foster mom said she was so sweet that she is like Sugar. I guess like me she has a new name. I wonder what Mizu means?

Anyway Yuki went with Nice Mister and Nice Lady up these things called stairs. They went up and I never saw anything like that before. Yuki went up and stood at the top and barked, "Come on." I barked back, "I'm scared and don't know how to go up these things. Don't leave me sister, I am scared I will be alone."

Then Nice Mister came back and picked me up and carried me upstairs. He was very gentle like he knew how I liked to be carried. Then they put me and Sis in a new plastic crate like we came in and I slept with Sis. I think that is when I knew I would be ok. I was tired from all the excitement so I drifted off to sleep.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home