Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yuki's Adventure

Ya know, I have to train Nice Mister and Nice Lady right. So when ever I can I let them know what I want or don't want I let them know. So today, Nice Mister said it will be bath time tonight. Bath!!! Did I tell you I hate baths! So when the time came, I dropped on my belly and clamped my paws on the floor and dared them to lift me. "Come on bring it on",  I said. Then Nice Mister smiled and laughed and said, "Nice try girl, but no cigar." What's a cigar? So he picked me up and put me in the bath. Did I tell you I hate baths? After the ordeal, they did do something real nice. Treats!! All right now you are talking. Nice Mister gave me 6 of them. Yummy for 6 of them. I guess I can give in to a bath, but don't make a habit out of it. I hate baths, did I tell you that?

Then Nice Mister sits with me and rubs/scratches my tummy. I don't know where Nice Mister learned his touch, but he is good and I have had some of the best. He always seems to know where my sweet spot is.

But Nice Mister has one really annoying habit. He likes to dress me up and take pictures! Then he giggles like a schoolgirl. I am soooooo embarrassed. That is so not right. I hope none of my brothers and sisters see them. Well at least me and Mizu both get it.



Nice Mister and Nice Lady do give me treats and food. Yummmmy. Problem is that I have to learn something called manners and tricks. Stuff like sit, lay down, come, etc. Well for treats I can do that. I guess I am a foodie. I hope I am not addicted to food. I may have to go to rehab... Scary idea.

I have been looking at this picture for a while... maybe I don't look so dorky after all. Besides when you are as drop dead gorgeous as I am anything looks good on me.

Just in case you meet my brother Mizu, don't fall for the pitiful look. HE THINKS he has got it down pat. No way, they only give him treats cause he with me, the lovely one. Now for me my number 1 thing to get my way is the droolies. Nothing says sympathy more than me sitting there all behaved with a spit bubble coming from my mouth. Boy that one is a winner. Usually, Nice Lady says something like, "Yuki, are you hungry?  I just fed you." How insulting, OF COURSE I AM HUNGRY!!! Well not really, but who passes up food?

Well me and the Meez are going to bed now. I am going to dream tonight about me falling from the sky and into a pile of food..... and a place where no one ever takes a bath....and the only thing I do all day is get a belly rub........In addition I will also dream about any other ideas to 1) get more food and 2) get more belly rubs and 3) less baths... Night World......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home